Sunday, September 27, 2009

A True Friend With An Unconditional Love


1 Samuel 18:1-4

The Story

Jonathan's love to David even caused a rift between him and his father, as he repeatedly took David's side against the king.

Saul even tried to kill his own son.

Jonathan loved David to the end.

His love was unconditional.

Lessons
The LORD Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, loves us with an unconditional love.

Nothing is to sever the bond He has with His people.

His love for us is for life.

Remember Jonathan in David's life – He Was A True Friend With An Unconditional Love.

4 comments:

  1. I too, am thankful for the unconditional love GOD has shown us through HIS SON JESUS! I look forward to that day we all can be together in the KINGDOM forever with JESUS...the LOVE never stops!

    I want you to come to my site at http://mychristiandiary.blogspot.com...I left something for you there.

    GOD bless you!

    Your sister in CHRIST,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey u made it to my top droppers list for september......\,,,/

    visit again

    http://hiteshrawat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The topic is remarkable. I actually never think I could have an excellent read by this time until I find out this website.
    UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.