Take what is yours and go your way. I wish to give to this last man the same as to you. (Matthew 20:14)
- It is never too late for us to know God or to be used by Him.
- Jesus’ parable of workers in the vineyard told us so. (Matt. 20:1-16)
- The earlier the hire, the more labor they were able to give the vineyard owner.
- But those hired later discovered they had equal value in the owner’s eyes and would be rewarded equally.
- The vineyard owner chose to be gracious to them all.
- No matter our past or present, God longs to show us His grace and bring us into relationship with Him.
- Oh Heavenly Father, we are amazed at Your grace! Thank You that we can come to You at any time for forgiveness and be restored to relationship with You. Thank You that we can now be used by You to touch the lives of others.
- To give your life to Christ now is to keep it forever.