And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:8)
- It is much easier to see the greed of others. It is more difficult to see our own greed.
- We often want the blessings of others. We fail to see that all blessings come from God, and God’s supply of blessings will never run out.
- God has prepared us a table. He is able to give us enough of everything for our work and successes.
- But we continue to desire what others have, causing us more sorrow and resentment.
- We fail to see the importance of our position and calling.
- We are not grateful for the opportunity to serve God by serving others for Him.
- Let us learn to be content with our position and glorify God.
- Resentment and jealousy will come when we compare ourselves with others.
- But contentment and love come when we set our hearts and minds on God.