He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much. (Luke 16:10)
- Honesty is speaking and acting out the truth even when it might not benefit you.
- Honesty is important because it shows our character, who we really are.
- If you are honest, people know that they can trust you, you can build up trust.
- But lies, even small ones, will start to chip away at the trust, at your character. Like a big tree getting chipped at with an axe, eventually it falls and it takes a long time to build it back up.
- Honesty is not always easy to live out.
- But it is important to always strive to be honest and do the right thing so that we can build trustworthy characters.
- Being honest in small things indicates how dependable we will be in doing big things.
- We should be honest in all areas of our lives.
- Our honesty gives God the glory.