He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. (Psalm 121:3)
- Life is not always sweet; it is bitter at times.
- Life is not a straight line leading from one blessing to the next and then finally to heaven; it is a winding and troubled road.
- And God is plotting the course and managing the troubles, both for our good and for the glory of Jesus Christ.
- God rules over all things by His providence. And He is fully alert. He will secure the journey of His people with providential care. He will continue to help, preserve, and walk with His people.
- Life is a winding road with unknown perils and troubles. But we can be certain of God’s providence, security, and care. God has our course plotted and He is watching over our every step. Life‘s troubles may be unknown. But we can be certain of God’s providence.