Before Ruth's redemption could be settled, she must find the kinsman redeemer.
According to Lev 25:25 and Deut 25:5-10, the kinsman redeemer
- must be a near relative of the person redeemed
- must be able to buy back the sold possession
- must be willing to buy back the inheritance of his kinsman.
The LORD Jesus Christ also fulfilled the necessary requirements to qualify as our Redeemer
- He has a relationship to us (Phil 2:5-8)
- He has the proper resources (Heb 7:25, Eph 3:20)
- He was willing to pay the price for our redemption (Mark 10:45, John 18:37).
Remember Ruth, she found in Boaz a qualified and willing redeemer.