And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. (Revelation 22:17)
- Let us give a warm and cheery welcome to those who come to us.
- Whether we are at church, in the neighborhood, or at social gatherings, let us make others feel welcome in our world.
- In Romans 12:13, Paul instructed his readers to be “given to hospitality.”
- The book of Hebrews said, “Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels” (13:2).
- By showing gracious kindness to those who come our way, we echo the Savior’s invitation for salvation, which declares, “Let him who hears say, ‘Come!’ And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely”.
- To show someone loving hospitality might just be the first step in showing that person the way to heaven.
- Let us live so that when people get to know us, they will want to get to know Christ.